Re: After the WebID XG -- was: Next WebID Teleconf - doodle

Hello all,

Thanks danbri for asking in IRC and bringing back the info in this thread.

Henry, sorry the replies you got from Ian and I before the December break
weren't clear.

Let's plan to migrate your XG to a CG around the time of the XG charter
end date (mid-Jan.).

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR