Next WebID Teleconf - doodle

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 10:34:49 +0100
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
We have not had a WebID teleconf for over a month, and it is also a long time that we asked people when this would fit their
calendar best.

Can you please select a couple of hours that would be good for you in this doodle.

    http://www.doodle.com/3h46cpzbhackiikx

I should have a new spec version out with the fixes from the feedback received over the past month.
Also the official time for this XG is coming to an end quite quickly, so this will be a time to discuss what one should do next.