Re: WebIDRealm RDFa

On 5 Jan 2012, at 03:54, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> On 1/4/12 8:08 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>> Now the next question is: are you prepared to help with the project of building an open source test suite?
>
> In the spirit of: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Test_Suite ? If so, fine, that's similar to SPARQL's testsuite with EARL output.

Ok. I think Bergi will be quite happy to know that. He worked a lot on it.
Our feeling though is that either the current version is too complicated or the documentation is not good enough. So we need some feedback on it. Perhaps there can be layers of deployment. Perhaps there is a minimum output that is  something like test passed/not passed because

 - cert was (not) valid
 - webids were (not) verified

It is probably mostly there, but well it's best to have other people's feedback.