RE: WebIDRealm RDFa

Some days folks object to application/turtle, other days not. Tbhe rdflib site doing translation doesnt accept either value. But, I suspect it wanst originally intended to serve the way Im using it. I think it was supposed to be human visualizer. Its not clear (for ttl sent without translation) that folks are enforcing the text/turtle rule. But then, the spec doesnt say to do so. It implies it (by referencing the latest spec). But, I note lots of folks either accept alternatives, or dont check. I changed that file to text/turtle (and the default, too). I've thrown another case at your log files. It added another issue for ttl files: (1) on https endpoints, now. Then (2) it stress whether the absolute name in the subject triple or the graph can be http (or not), when served from an https endpoint (3) There is no trailing / in the cert SAN URI (but there is in the graph). I'll set up https to http to https redirects next. As I didnt know what to do, in my code sample I banned https URIs - or rather I ignore them. I also was not sure what to do about the roots presented by such endpoints (which MAY be self-signed).  Perhaps, one is supposed to just ignore the cert chain (and not follow/download their CRLs via cert's URL pointers, etc etc)?       From: home_pw@msn.com
To: j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at
CC: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Subject: RE: WebIDRealm RDFa
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:04:48 -0800

Yup. But FCNS says that its all good.... With &, with query strings on URLs, and with the form of the URL and framents.

I (as someone who doesnt really understand) just a need a definitive test site. WHen it works there, its "reasonable" to expect it to work elsewhere. I cannot be in the middle of a 10 year never-ending argument about basic stuff of interworking - just so "its all general". Its so general today, it dont work (for bit-fussy security).

Now, there is no evidence that FCNS actually handles the stream translated into RDFa, from TTL, using a service. The particular translator only spits out a fragment out HTML (with RDFa markeup), and not a full document (with doctype, etc).

Now, if I read the spec, it totally unclear whether or not such things are required. It kind of hints about "what the world ought to be" (if everyone was pure), but noone is. Can I expect folks to consume the HTML5 doctype (with semantic markup)? Or, are we ONLY supproting the XHTML/RDFa doctype?