summary of past month - was: WebID equivalence

On 4 Jan 2012, at 13:49, Andrei Sambra wrote:

> Following on what Dan said, and also coming back after a long holiday, I must say that it's a pain to catch up with pertinent changes during this last last month.

We had a vote for making turtle a MUST understand by consumers and have RDF/XML deprecated by publishers.
Then there was a lot of feedback on improving the spec, which I will have ready for monday.

Peter Williams seems to have some issue logging into fcns.org and foafssl.org , though I am not sure at all what the problem is. I want to try to improve my verification service to work out what the issue is

And we have quite a few new implementations.

> I think it might be useful to have some sort of changelog with the latest modifications / important topics (teleconf conclusions too?), or maybe at least a blog/rss feed about it. I know it adds some overhead, but it would really make things easier for those who do know wish to get involved with the mailing list.
>
> If no one has time to do it, maybe I can arrange something myself.
>
> What do you think?

It would be useful if every thread ended up with a summary of what was learnt in it. But that would require more discipline that is available.

We can have a summary on Monday for the teleconf.

Henry