RE: WebID equivalence

So the experiment most went fine until the end - since on testing I note dthat the described resource when rendered only has pointers to the (inferred) cert:key entities. They are not embedded. This seems to be a side-effect of using the DESRIBE verb, which does fine when producing data for a browser - which enables folks to link around as usual.  It presumably confuses Validation agents expecting to have a self-contained document for the data source. Do we expect the machine validation agent to resolve such references, as a side-effect of the execution path formed for the particular query that might reference entities that are only available by FURTHER acts of de-referencing? or, is there a way of making the DESCRIBE verb always embed particular entities, such as the cert:key constructed object(s)? (I tried changing the DESCRIBE query, to have binding variables for cert:mod cert:exp, hoping that this would influence the construction. But that made no diffeence)

having got a sparql query that describes a profile (due to inference) that my yorkporc2 name is is bound to a webfinger acct URI, and thence to a couple of cert:keys stored in the ODS repository of triples, Im going to make a cert whose SAN is the sparql protocol URI - whose describe verb generates the inferred profile on the fly. Lets see what happens at henrys site.