Re: neither FCNS nor FOAFSSL can read a new foaf card (hosted in Azure). RDFa validators at W3C and RDFachecker say its fine...

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 21:50:53 -0500
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
On 1/1/12 11:36 AM, Mo McRoberts wrote:
>> The case the triples MUST be returned in server-server communications with a #fragment on the wire of the GET is what I have learned is termed: "linked data nuances" for web server configuration.
> This is pretty much entirely incorrect.

The nuance is this:

A client says: GET the resource <URI#this> and serialize in one of the
RDF data formats.

A server could do the following: invoke (via SPARQL) describe <URI#this>
and return the output in the RDF format requested by the client or
indicate to the client the formats it can offer.

The above is a Linked Data nuance. Most of the times, a server will
receive <URI> and then via re-write rules make a SPARQL describe query
against: <URI#this> .

Founder&  CEO