Re: How To Handle WebIDs for (X)HTML based Claim Bearing Resources

I'm convinced that webid without owl (for synonym mgt) is not worth pursuing.

Im less clear about the value of what rdfs defines here.

Dave x of smtp fame (a variant of mtp) commented on my book that it was not clear how key management vs key distribution were different (missing the whole point of the book).

One is close to the master: the other close to the slave because the individual (former flavor) made a choice.

This very idea bugs a lot of Hamiltonian federalists.

Great.

(Peter being not loyal , but not disloyal )

Sent from my iPhone