Shell Script to generate WebID

From: Nicholas Humfrey <nicholas.humfrey@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 01:31:30 +0200
To: <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hello,

I've got interested in WebID after Andrei Sambra was asking me some
questions about EasyRdf (a PHP library I wrote).

I was have been aware of how WebID worked for a little while, but only tried
getting it out for myself in the past couple of days. Just through googling
it was very hard to find out the easiest way to create a certificate and add
it to my hand-crafted FOAF profile.

So today, I wrote a shell script to do it:
https://gist.github.com/2432427

I would be very surprised if someone hasn't already done this, but I
couldn't find it.

Hope it is of use to someone!

nick.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/