Philosophy of the Social Web talk given at the Institut TÚlÚcom in Paris

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:34:09 +0200
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>
Hi,

   a month or so ago I gave a talk on the "Philosophy of the Social Web" at the Institut TÚlÚcom in Paris.
It is geared towards engineers giving them an overview of the Social Web and how Linked Data and WebID can
be used to build much larger social networks than any we have hitherto seen while solving the privacy problems
inherent in the current architecture. The talk was filmed, and put on the web at

     https://vimeo.com/39762047

They did a very good job of editing the slides in.