design issue when dereferencing a foaf-profile with public key

From: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:06:59 +0200 (CEST)
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
hi all,

i have a question concerning linked data principles and a dereferencing a foaf-profile
with a public key.

currently it is apparently necessary that two (=2) resources are dereferenceable under one (=1) (the foaf:Persons's) uri.
that is because there's no predicate linking from a foaf:Person to a RSAPublicKey. I could have a RSAPublicKey
available at some-uri stating that it's cert#identity is some remote resource, which would be totally legal
linked data, but when using the foaf uri from a certificate there's no chance i find the coresponding RSAPublicKey.

1. has this issue already been discussed?
2. is it not considered an issue but simply the way it is?
3. would a predicate like "hasPublicKey" improve things?

any comment or opinion really appreciated
wkr http://www.turnguard.com/turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION