minutes for 19 and 26 September

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:38:41 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
19 September

Apparently RRSAgent did not join the meeting on 19th. Luckily Ted Thibodeau had log saved on his machine.
The logs are here:

Essentially we had a presentation of a new implementation of WebID for Pool Party

with the authentication source code available here:

as a Tomcat Realm. Something to add to the

 Bergi's Test suite

 Then we covered the EARL ontology and Bergi's test suite. How to run it.

(We spent the last week clearing up the vocabulary)

26 September

This time the robots worked:

Earl ontology v0.4 published

The earl ontology is now up in its namespace

There is an example we are working on here, that is pretty complete.

If you want to implement a test endpoint please inspire yourself form that, and send us feedback.

RDFa version of cert & RSA ontologies

These are now available in this directory

It looks very good as it is now, and is publishable.

We spent a bit of time trying to get the rdfa parsing  tools to work. My rapper could not fetch the file, we tried openlinks burner, but that changes the urls.

 Finally we found that

 does in fact produce what looks to be very similar to the cert and rsa graphs.

So we should very soon have an html version of our ontologies. Things are progressing well.