Agenda for WebID Teleconf, Monday 26 September 2011 -- 15:00UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:51:21 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Meeting Time/Location: Mondays, Weekly, from September 19th 2011
Time: 1500 UTC
W3C Zakim bridge, telecon code: WEBID (93243)
SIP: zakim@voip.w3.org
Phone US: +1.617.761.6200
Phone UK: +44.203.318.0479
Phone FR: +
Duration: 60 minutes

Meeting Agenda:

1. Accept minutes from previous meeting if we can get them to publish

  Not sure why they don't appear. Does anyone have a copy of the logs?

2a. Action Item Review

During this week I

- opened ISSUE 58 - Login/Logout behaviour
    need a report on this as part of user interface issues
- opened ISSUE 40 - A glossary of the preferred terms used for talking about the WebId architecture

2b. Issue Closing

  Perhaps we should take 5 or so at a time every week and decide where we stand with them

B. Other Issues

- Short summary on progress of test cases
- WebID foaf-group project. Make an Action item?