Re: test suite

Am 19.09.2011 02:32, schrieb bergi:
> Hi,
>
> Henry mentioned already the test suite in the Teleconf email. Here are
> now some links with further information. The test suite will make
> automatic tests like described in this issue [1]. All you have to do is
> creating a page with enabled WebID authentication which will return
> triples like defined here [2]. More details how to implement this page
> will follow. To see the test suite in action now you can use Henrys or
> my endpoint. The readme [3] contains information how to compile,
> configure and run it. The source code is available here [4].
>
> the bergi
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/9
> [2] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/file/tip/tests/earl/test.n3
> [3]
> https://www.axolotlfarm.org/svn/bergi/bergnet/java/tests/webid/trunk/README.txt
> [4] https://www.axolotlfarm.org/svn/bergi/bergnet/java/tests/webid/trunk/

I've updated the ontology file [1]. One test was renamed
(wit:profileWellFormedKey -> wit:profileAllKeysWellFormed), but beside
that name change the tests are still the same. There is now a little bit
more information how to implement the test cases. Also I added a simple,
but currently not complete, diagram [2].

[1] https://raw.github.com/bergos/w3-webid/master/tests/earl/RelyingParty.n3
[2]
https://github.com/bergos/w3-webid/raw/master/tests/earl/RelyingParty.png