publishing earl vocabulary. What namespace?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:57:25 +0200
Cc: "Michael G. Hausenblas" <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
We have developed an EARL based vocabulary to help test WebID endpoints.
Currently the namespace for our earl vocabulary is

@prefix wit: <http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/test/> .

(and the file is located in mercurial at
   http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/file/cfe2b9d82c74/tests/earl/test.n3 )

But this namespace is not good. I can make a directory

in the WebId XG subversion space, but then I'd have to put the file directly
in there. We are then forced to use the complicated HTTP redirect mechanisms, which I would rather not use.

So we need to change the namespace to a hash namespace.

we could have

or something like that.

Perhaps we should even move it to some longer lasting namespace, so we can continue working on this after the end of the XG? I am not sure how to think of these longer term issues.