Comments from skype conversation

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:10:08 +0100
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Had a productive skype conversation with some WebID enthusiasts inc. Mike Jones

Some comments

We' d decided to do a monthly W3C/IRC session, but have informal
sessions on Mondays for those that want to.

We should define what "WebID" is clearly in the spec (a URI
representing an agent)  and how that ties in to the "WebID Protocol"
(using TLS)

We should try and make the spec as simple as possible, we should be
clear to define subjectAltName but for other fields refer to best
practices

We should not try and cover too many other technologies, just do one
example very well and get it reviewed