Re: new spec version out

Sorry, the result of the spec draft with the latest features:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/608222/tmp/cert.html

BTW, I don't know who added the table for presenting the details
(domain, and so on) of each term. But let's say that is not the right
markup. I'd suggest to switch to a definition list as we were doing on
specgen5 (see an example http://bit.ly/nKJiin ).