Re: new spec version out

Hi,

On 17 October 2011 19:54, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> And the RSA and cert ontology have been updated.
>
>  http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert
>  http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/rsa

Where are stored the sources of those vocabularies'? I don't find them
on the mercurial, and I think I found an error (read below).

> Obvious things todo are:
>
>  -1 The sequence diagram steps need to be synchronised with the language in the spec
>
>  -2 In the cert ontology I tried putting my comments using rdf:RDFLiteral datatypes so that this could
>      appear in the html. But the transformation specgen does not seem to deal with that.

Not sure which is the right way to add html markup on literals...

a) Escape the characters '<' and '>' (as you are already doing for
skos:editorialNote)
b) Use the white-space selector of CSS:
http://www.quirksmode.org/css/whitespace.html

>  -3 If the specgen generated spec could also use the editors notes from the n3 that would be nice.

I've just added support to skos:editorialNote on this version of specgen.

On the previous thread Dominik requested support to
owl:equivalentClass. I've just added on specgen. Debugging the new
feature I detected that you were wrongly using owl:equivalentClass on
datatypes (on cert:hex for instance), when it must be
owl:equivalentProperty, right?

BTW, rdfs:Datatypes are not showing right now on the spec (e.g.
cert:int). Would you like to add it?

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández