Re: [foaf-protocols] Final -- cert:key accepted

(removing foaf-protocols from cc).

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2011, at 15:38, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
>

> On Oct 14, 2011 9:15 AM, "Henry Story" <henry.story@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Ok,
> >
> >    It looks like we have enough implementers and other who like cert:key
> . I'll replace the cert:public_key with it.
> > When we have a few implementations we can then remove the "unstable"
> flags.
> >
> >    Does someone want to take on the task of rewriting the examples in the
> spec to use cert:key instead of cert:identity ?
>
> I have a branch on github with the inverse cert:identity, just need to
> update to the new property name. I guess I could commit it right away to the
> main repo since we have reached consensus now...
>
> yes good idea.
> You can also mark it as deprecated.
>
> Are you editing the n3 file? that is the one that we base the others on, so
> we can diff it.

no, I only changed the spec whose source is in respec-html. Note that I only
made the changes to my personal github until everyone is happy with the new
draft of the spec, but I can merge it into the W3 repo any time when people
are happy with the changes:
https://github.com/scor/webid-spec/compare/master...cert-identity-rev

Steph.