Re: [foaf-protocols] Final -- cert:key accepted

2011/10/14 Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>:
> Ok,
>    It looks like we have enough implementers and other who like cert:key .
> I'll replace the cert:public_key with it.
> When we have a few implementations we can then remove the "unstable" flags.
>    Does someone want to take on the task of rewriting the examples in the
> spec to use cert:key instead of cert:identity ?

Is now a good time for other clean up?

public_exponent -> exponent?

add PrivateKey class?

obvious use case, your protected private key on your local device is
to be used by a robot to perform tasks for you

there's also a nice feature with most private keys that they are
protected by a passphrase ... on the GPG mail list this week, someone
offered to post his private key in the new york times, he was that