Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

Hi,

On 10 October 2011 16:46, Dominik Tomaszuk <ddooss@wp.pl> wrote:
> Thanks Sergio! I generated new versions of RDFa+XHTML and commit to hg repo
> [1]. It look better, but we still have some problems:
> 1. ":" in externals namespaces (cert ns in RSA ont)

That's quite easy to fix, just add it the namespaces on the
definitions (see patch attached).

> 2. not support OWL equivalentClass (cert ont)
> 3. not support SKOS editorialNote (cert ont)

Those asserts are not currently supported by the tool, yes. If you
want, I could take a look for adding it.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center