Re: cert and rsa ontologies in html format

Hi,

just an small (and pedantic) detail about the spec: the cross
reference lists classes/properties as
http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#:PrivateKey, which actually should be
http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#PrivateKey  (or the curie
cert:PrivateKey). What version of Specgen did you use it for
generating those specs? Not sure which one, but on the source code I
can read a comment saying "dirty hack for specgen".

Cheers,

On 4 October 2011 19:52, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
> These are now available at the namespace, to make for easy browsing.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert
>   http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/rsa
>
> This is in rdfa and there should be a large overlap between the n3 and rdf/xml versions.
>
> The specgen version dome tweaked is in the mercurial repo under the ontologies/ directory.
> It is not clear that specgen is the best way to go - especially for us as we are not that good at python.
> An xsparql transform would feel a lot better and be a lot more flexible to develop with, but this should do in the mean time.
>
> Thanks to Domel for the help getting specgen working, and pushing this out.
>
>        Henry

Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
C/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org