Re: [foaf-protocols] Fediz IDP proposed for incubation at Apache

Daniel,

  I'd suggest they consider WebID very early in their architecture process. You may have difficulty getting them to think that is important, but the likelihood that WebID brings up some issues that they had not thought about, and opens avenues  they had not considered is great.

Also if you communicate with them please point them to the official spec, not to the wiki

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/

or the Twitter URL

   http://webid.info/spec

I am working with Apache, but I am finding it difficult being everywhere at once, and getting involved in one more project is going to be difficult.
If they are doing this in Java/Scala there is up-to-date code in the

  https://github.com/bblfish/clerezza/

and also there is Scala code that I am working on with more determination in

  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/read-write-web/

the netty component there also solves a lot of further issues.

 Henry