implementations -was: new WebID spec published

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:59:46 +0100
Cc: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org Group WG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Ok, I am happy to say I have gotten a first implementation working to the new spec.
It makes for a very big code simplification! Now it is rare that specs get easier to implement
with time!!!!

Here you can see for yourself the diff - note that it is mostly red for code removals

The main implementation class is now a lot more readable

I have a few other frameworks to simplify like this. I'll let you know when done...