include privat ekeys Re: rsa ontology in cert namespace

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:24:07 -0500
Cc: "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>, Sergio Fernández <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>, "Dominik Tomaszuk" <ddooss@wp.pl>, "WebID Incubator Group WG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: "Mo McRoberts" <Mo.McRoberts@bbc.co.uk>

On 2011-11 -22, at 04:51, Mo McRoberts wrote:
> In RSA, the modulus and exponent tend to be called 'n' and 'e', respectively, but some variant on 'modulus' and 'exponent' are fine *if* you ony want to store public keys (if you want to cover private keys -- though I'm not sure why you would -[...]

If you are making an ontology for keys, I feel it should include private keys. Be complete.
There is a lot of call for standards for private data, as well as public.
There is W3C work on management of credentials.
I might want also to do things like use RDF as an intermediate form
in converting identities between SSL and SSH worlds for example.