Re: cert ontology updated

On 11/23/11 12:45 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> I have updated the cert ontology which now has the rsa classes.
>
>     http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert
>
> That means we no longer need the rsa ontology. As a result I removed the html representation of that ontology.
> I have not fully fleshed out the DSA ontology. I'll leave that for a later time, as I'd like to see if everyone is ok
> with this and if we can all implement it.
>
>    Henry

Henry,

Here is the current state of play:
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fauth%2Fcert%23key
.

Little issue, if you add rdfs:isDefinedBy relations associating this
Ontology with the Classes and Properties that it describes the entire
resource becomes more follow-your-nose navigation friendly.

Founder&  CEO