Re: different publish RDF in section 2.4.2

Hi All,

Another comment on this thread :

On 23 Nov 2011, at 14:42, Henry Story wrote:

> On 23 Nov 2011, at 12:00, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
>
>> 2) I think we should also provide embeded Turtle. Now in Turtle draft it is possible to do it in <script> element [1]:
>
> Perhaps if this becomes widely accepted. But I don't really like that. I am not sure how this improves over what we had when people tried adding rdf/xml into the html.
>
> It seems to be clashing with the rdfa philosophy.

+1

> And it is making things complicated: parsers would not have to look at script tags ... And RDF is declarative data, not a script.

+1

Personally I am not a fan of this method of adding RDF. We have RDFa, and why do we need another way of adding Data to the presentation layer, a la RDFa, seems silly to me, but yeah .... Just a show of support to Henry's points.

Mischa

>> <script type="text/turtle">
>> @prefix : <http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#> .
>> @prefix xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#> .
>> @prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
>> @prefix bob: <https://bob.example/profile#> .
>>
>> bob:me a foaf:Person;
>> foaf:name "Joe";
>> :key [ a :RSAPublicKey;
>>   :modulus "00cb24ed85d64..."^^xsd:hexBinary;
>>   :exponent 65537 ;
>>   ] .
>> </script>
>> or
>> <script type="text/turtle" src="profile.ttl"></script>

Mischa Tuffield
Email: mischa@mmt.me.uk
Homepage: http://mmt.me.uk/
WebID: http://mmt.me.uk/foaf.rdf#mischa