new spec in bblfish branch of mercurial repository

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:16:33 +0100
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi now added the diagram I sent to the list earlier and edited the spec to suite it in
the mercurial repository. I added a new less cumbersome Vocabulary section, and edited the
sequence diagram so that it fits the new UML diagram, and taking into consideration a lot of
what we have learned over the discussion in the last six months.

You can see the diffs here:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/13502c1f3c66

But it is probably best to just check out the repository

   https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID

and to open the spec/index-respec.html  file in your browser.

I think it even has an automated diff tool built in, as explained in

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html

I have not looked it over too much, and I don't claim this is a final version, but
I do think it is a big improvement in readability. Let's discuss it tomorrow in the
teleconf 1500 UTC on the W3C telephone number and irc.