Re: long term webid of peter, contrary to rumour

On 14 Nov 2011, at 23:07, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> Henry,
>
>> yes, that's silly. We need to convince them to integrate WebIDs in the platform. I am not sure why we don't have them interested in doing that.
> And this is the problem we have, the folks behind products like WordPress have not interest in anything associated with the letters R-D-F. This is the conundrum. They will not be convinced.

They will if you put some heat on them and show you can do better. After all it's not that much work to do it right. But for the moment our demos are not having them shiver in their boots.

>>> Peter,
>>>
>>> The magic switch doesn't exist.
>>

>> Well you could use data.fm. You can publish all the rdf you like there.
>>
>>    http://data.fm/
>
> See my earlier comment. Letters R-D-F isn't the answer :-)

Agree. Good demos are.  Peter could make himself a WebID on

http://webid.fcns.eu/

If he is frightened of learning RDF. Or perhaps he could use Virtuso? Why does he not use Virtuoso?