WebID Spec accepted for presentation in Berlin - teleconf after all?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:05:12 +0200
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

The WebID Spec at http://webid.info/spec/ has been accepted for presentation in Berlin. [1]
I only received the news right now.

So if people want to meet at the usual time on IRC

we could discuss some improvements to the spec, to prepare for the conf.
Some ideas:

  - add the UML diagram I put together for the Identity in Browser conf
  - make it clearer that the fetching of the remote WebID Profile need not happen during the TLS connection
    this came up as a criticism of the spec recently on this list and in the review of the paper
  - improve language here and there...

Then at the conf we could vote on some of these among other things.

[1] The other paper on Pingback was accepted but as there is very little time to
   present it will be worked into a workshop http://bblfish.net/tmp/2011/05/09/
   (I think most papers will be like that btw, as the conf is trying to work in the
    "GET things Done" spirit)

Social Web Architect