Re: [foaf-protocols] WebID and Crypto Stick in internet café

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:46:52 +0200
Cc: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org
To: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

On 26 May 2011, at 02:49, Cosimo Streppone wrote:

> On Thu, 26 May 2011 04:11:50 +1000, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>
>> Ok. I have it working as HTML5 for most browsers by following the explanation here
>>
>>  http://diveintohtml5.org/video.html
>>
>> The only browser that does not seem to work now is Opera. Is there something I am doing wrong there?
>
> Seems to work for me?
> I'm using Opera 11 on Linux.

Ah yes, I was still on Opera 10.x... I thought that by clicking the upgrade button it would alert
me to new versions :-)

It works now. Thanks all for the feedback.

(now does one really still have to server 3 times the same video to make all browsers happy? Is this a deal the browser vendors have with hard drive vendors to get them to pay for the video codec licencing fees? ;-)