Re: WebID XG - semantic group profile.

On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:45:54 +0200, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 20 May 2011 15:43:17 +0200, Henry Story
> <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>> The mbox_sha1sums I could generate automatically by scraping the
>> mailing list members,
>> Or perhaps somebody in the W3C even could write a script to do that.
>> Then all that would
>> be needed would be a form where people who logged in with their e-mail
>> could also login with their webid to prove the equivalence.
>>   I am not sure if this is within what is feasible within the W3C
>> rules. So I am CC Coralie here.
> [...]
>
> I sent the request to the attention of our systems team and will let you
> know as soon as I hear back.
>
> Coralie

I'm told the Systems Team has too many projects and too few resources to
work on
a WebID authentication system at present.

Henri, as for W3C rules on use of subscribers, I think it would be best if
you asked the group
permission if you want to devise such a system.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier - Communications Team - Incubator Activity Lead
      W3C/ERCIM - N212 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR