Re: WebID in Browsers

From: Jeff Sayre <jeff@sayremedia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:22:06 -0700
To: "Henry Story" <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: "public-xg-webid@w3.org XG" <public-xg-webid@w3.org>, foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org
Henry -

Very good job!

I was not aware that video presentations were going to be allowed. The
last notice I saw from Harry indicated that that was not going to be an
option. So, I'm happy to learn of this!

I have been traveling off and on for the past 2 weeks so perhaps I missed
the communication about the video option. I was expecting some sort of a
reply to my lengthy response to Harry's email detailing my inability to
travel to CA and present in person. I'm glad that in the end, something
amenable was worked out.

The video succinctly explains WebID, conveys its benefits, and looks very
nice. Well done.

Jeff