Fwd: [Freedombox-discuss] WebID

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
Date: 15 May 2011 15:38
Subject: Re: [Freedombox-discuss] WebID
To: freedombox-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org

On 11-03-06 at 07:27pm, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> I have now packaged libcgi-auth-foaf-ssl-perl which is a Perl
> implementation of WebID.

Above + all dependencies and recommendations are now backported to
Debian stable, available via this APT line:

 deb http://debian.jones.dk/ squeeze freedombox

It is Perl, so mostly architecture independent.  But a single package -
libencode-perl - is not and needs recompilation for each architecture.

For now, I have backported for amd64 and i386.  Obviously at some point
I want to cover at least arm as well, but is not in a hurry if noone
other thanmyself is playing with this.

So please tell me if you want to play with it soon on archs other than
amd64 or i386.

 - Jonas

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private