Re: Papers submitted to Federated Social Web 2011.

From: Benjamin Heitmann <benjamin.heitmann@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:31:12 +0100
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
On 9 May 2011, at 18:33, Andrei Sambra wrote:
> I would like to suggest that those of us submitting a paper to FSW2011
> (http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/) should reply to this email, including their
> abstract and a url to a copy of the paper.

Achieving privacy-enabled user profile portability with WebID and the Web of Data

Personalisation on the Web is becoming a commodity, yet privacy and personalisation are at odds. We propose an architecture based on Linked Data, FOAF and WebIDs. It combines the privacy-enabling properties of current centralised personalisation architectures with the portability and decentralisation of the emerging Web of Data. It has the potential to enable a universal “private by default” ecosystem which can provide incentives for more users to open up their profile data for personalisation services.

http://the-blank.net/contains/benjamin/files/Achieving_privacy_enabled-user_profile_portability.pdf