Berlin WebID Meeting June 3-5

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 22:39:44 +0100
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>

The Federated Social Web Meeting in Berlin should be taking place on June 3-5 *if* it gets voted in on Wednesday 9 March at the W3C. We should be able to get space to meet there too *if* it gets accepted *and* enough people here can make it there.

It has been organised at the Heinrich Böll Foundation in Berlin [1] There will also be a call for papers. And it will be a hacking session for the social web startups.

So I would just like to ask here who would be able to make it, so that we can add our support for this.

[[
Starting Friday, June 3rd, with talks targeting a broad audience. Saturday will be dedicated to presentations from various actors and transform into a open space towards the end of the day, continued on Sunday.
]]

	Henry

[1] http://www.boell.de/service/home.html