Re: WebID-ISSUE-36: Change reference to RFC2818 to the html version [WebID Spec]

>From looking at what the other specs do (rdf-concepts, rdf-mt, rdfa-syntax,
rdfa-core), it does look like a common practices to reference the txt
version of the RFCs. Incidentally, the references added to the spec are
pulled from the respec biblio library [1] which only includes the txt
versions of all the RFCs it contains. In the end I don't think it's hard for
anyone to find the HTML version of a given RFC if they prefer to use that
format. What matters is the RFC number and its semantics, not really what
format the URI we choose returns.

For the reasons given above, I'm suggesting no action need to be taken here,
and that we should keep referencing RFC as txt like they currently are in
the spec.

Steph.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/bibref/biblio.js