minutes for 20 June 2011

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 19:14:42 +0200
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
We advanced quite a lot on Monday at our WebID meeting. Reviewing the work of Berlin we additionally
voted on the following resolutions

RESOLVED: consensus here and in Berlin on restricting ourselves for pragmatic purposes to a core, with HTTP and HTTPS, cert and rsa close to a MUST, and format still open

Stéphane Corlosquet will be in charge of turning the RSA and CERT ontologies into nice looking rdfa built from n3.

I will put up a page to describe tests.

And Bergi is working on a test suite.

More here:

  http://www.w3.org/2011/06/20-webid-minutes.html