Re: WebID Face To Face in Berlin

Hi,

firstly I'd like to introduce myself, because this is my first email
to this XG.. My name is Sergio Fernández, and I work as research
assistant at CTIC. I'm interested on the Social Semantic Web, and
during the last weeks I started to experiment with WebID.

On 3 June 2011 07:17, Yngve N. Pettersen <yngve@opera.com> wrote:
> What was the result of this poll?

Looking the FSW2011 agenda (http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/agenda/), I
guess the meeting will start at 10.00.

Cheers,

> On Fri, 13 May 2011 10:06:19 +0200, Henry Story <henry.story@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> For the Face to Face meeting in Berlin I am told
>>
>> "We secured a beautiful room for you on Friday.  There will be
>> whiteboards, presenter, chairs for 20+ in a nice square setup
>> and sun coming in through the windows"
>>
>> Could everyone on the list fill out the Doodle to let us know
>> when you can attend to help us organise the event. [1]
>>
>>       http://www.doodle.com/mg3grwpkiyawapff
>>
>> The purpose of the meeting is that we get to know each other better,
>> and make some serious progress on the issues and deliverables of the
>> group. I want to leave the precise agenda quite open, so that people
>> who come can help us set it.
>>
>>     I hope to all see you there,
>>
>>        Henry
>>
>>    [1] If you cannot just put your name down  without selecting any of the
>> time slots. btw. This doodle is protected so you won't see what other
>> people's
>> answers are.
>>

>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/
>>

> --
> Sincerely,
> Yngve N. Pettersen

> Senior Developer                     Email: yngve@opera.com
> Opera Software ASA                   http://www.opera.com/
> Phone:  +47 24 16 42 60              Fax:    +47 24 16 40 01

Sergio Fernández
CTIC - Technological Center
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Gijón
C/ Ada Byron, 39 Edificio Centros Tecnológicos
33203 Gijón - Asturias - Spain
Tel.: +34 984 29 12 12
Fax: +34 984 39 06 12
E-mail: sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org