RE: WebID Spec accepted for presentation in Berlin - teleconf after all?

Hi,

Who is joining the WebID meeting in Berlin on Friday (June 6, 2011)?

Cheers

Martin

Prof. Dr.-Ing. Martin Gaedke

Chemnitz University of Technology

Faculty of Computer Science

Distributed and Self-organizing Computer Systems Group

Straße der Nationen 62

D-09107 Chemnitz

Germany

Phone:    +49 (371) 531-25530

E-Mail:   martin.gaedke@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de

Web Site: http://vsr.informatik.tu-chemnitz.de

XING:     https://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Gaedke

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/gaedke

For further information on Web Engineering:

* International Society for Web Engineering http://www.iswe-ev.de/

* Int. Conf. on Web Engineering 2011: http://icwe2011.webengineering.org/

* Journal of Web Engineering: http://www.rintonpress.com/journals/jwe/