Re: Minutes for 25 July 2011

> On 27 Jul 2011, at 02:27, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>
>>> Noteworthy
>>>    - Dominik Tomaszuk has put up a first version of an html of the ontologieshttp://ii.uwb.edu.pl/~dtomaszuk/webid/
>> Any ETA for URLs re., obtaining representations in formats such as: RDF/XML, N3/Turtle, N-Triples, HTML+RDFa etc?
> You mean for the ontology? Will be the same URL as the cert ontology is now of course.  You can already get
> n3 and rdf/xml there.

I eventually found:

1.
http://linkeddata.informatik.hu-berlin.de/uridbg/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fauth%2Frsa%23RSAPrivateKey&useragentheader=&acceptheader=application%2Frdf%2Bxml
  - RDF/XML

2.
http://linkeddata.informatik.hu-berlin.de/uridbg/index.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fauth%2Fcert&useragentheader=&acceptheader=application%2Frdf%2Bxml
- RDF/XML

> Ah, I need to ask Dominik if he can rdfa enable the output too.

<link/> should be used inside the HTML to point to other serializations
of the ontology. Also, if possible, content negotiation should be
configured properly. You can use the utility I used above to quick results.

Naturally, RDFa should be added to the HTML, if possible.

Kingsley

> Henry
>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,