Re: [foaf-protocols] ResourceMe project page + RDFa EARL WebID endpoint

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:27:18 +0200
Cc: foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org, foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org, WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
To: bergi <bergi@axolotlfarm.org>
Excellent work Bergi!

 (( Sorry to take so long to reply, I have been taken in by both BrowserID
research and  sucked into Google+ whilst also trying to write some code ... ))

 The tests look great. I tried the rdf/xml version with the following command:

curl -H "Accept: application/rdf+xml" -E Certificates.pem  https://resourceme.bergnet.org/test.php |  rapper -i rdfxml  -o turtle -I https://resourceme.bergnet.org/ -

I'll look at the output in more detail shortly.

   Thanks a lot, this will be so helpful :-)

	Henry

PS. Is your server one more php server we have available? We're just missing Drupal support now!
 The BrowserId got it yesterday!