Re: WebID-ISSUE-7 (bblfish): Move esw wiki contents? [WebID wiki]

From: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 09:22:04 +0000
To: WebID Incubator Group WG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Cc: sysbot+tracker@w3.org
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:38:27 +0000
WebID Incubator Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> There is a lot of info on the esw wiki on WebID both at
>
> http://esw.w3.org/foaf+ssl
> http://esw.w3.org/WebID
>
> There is no reason to move the content.

W3C groups automatically get MediaWiki instances of their own. Ours is
here:

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Main_Page

However, when I asked on the RDFa WG about the persistence of the wiki
once the group has closed, it seems the answer is that there are no
guarantees about it remaining writeable by the former group's members.
So I'd be in favour of keeping the WebID wiki stuff on esw.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>