Mailing list question

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 22:46:49 +0100
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Do people on this list who have sent an e-mail to the list receive a copy of the e-mail
they sent from the WebID W3C mail server? You could tell that a mail came from the W3C
mail server because it would contain an special header such as

where you can later - when the daemons have done their job which can take a few hours -
get your archived mail.

I am receiving mail from other people, but not a copy of my own. Systems people say I
should be receiving e-mail from myself... And that kind of situation is a bit difficult
to test.