Introduction and WebID

From: Cosimo Streppone <cosimo@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:03:21 +1100
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I just joined the WebID group!

I'm Cosimo, web developer, have been working for Opera Software
for a few years now, on the My Opera community, and later on
authentication APIs, the Opera OAuth provider and single sign on
system.

For a few months I'll be based in Melbourne, which makes it
difficult for me to join teleconferences, so I couldn't introduce
myself there. Apologies.

I've been following the mailing list with interest.
However, I've seen many things mentioned which I have no
idea of (Webfinger, for example).

What is a good place to start getting up to speed?

I will start reading the full spec documents,
but what I'm ideally looking for here is a basic
overview.

--
Cosimo