Re: 2nd teleconf time Doodle

It looks very much like Monday 7 February 2011 at 16:00:00 UTC

http://timeanddate.com/s/1yee

is the best for most people up to now. We can wait a bit longer to
see if this pans out.

Perhaps we should keep this date for every two weeks, then if
we get more California people on board and so have more work,
we can create a more California/Asia or other friendly time
on the intervening week.

Henry