Re: Issues Database

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:52:22 -0500
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:02 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>wrote:

> Currently we have collected a number of issues and todos on the WebID spec
> here
>
>   https://github.com/webid-community/webid-spec/issues
>
> We should move them over to a W3C site. But is there an equivalent?
> Is this going to be good enough?
>
>  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/
>
> Perhaps someone with experience can let us know how one proceeds here.

I can't claim to be someone with experience with the W3C process, but from
lurking in other groups, the tracker at the URI above is all we need. If you
look at it closely, it supports ACTIONs and ISSUEs, see documentation at
[1]. I'll move the issues over there unless someone objects. Testing the
tracker by mentionning ACTION-6 in the body of this email.

Steph.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/