Re: test and comment on FOAF+SSL material

No. The problem is that a new user tying to understand the protocol material currently has to understand the many steps of getting ready to use the protocol, before seeing it's value.

Folks need to be able to experiment with the core flow, without having to first get their own foaf card, keys, or certs.

Having seen a self-asserted credential scheme in action, they can then get their own credential set using some very, very technical websites.

To be convinced that the core flow is viable, the main use cases need to be on display.

1 initial access, where cert picker correctly displays
2 return access to same site (no cert dialog)
3 access where cert is itself sent over ssl to hide presentation of webid from snooping (prove using proxy snoop, such as fiddlertool)
4 addressing corporate https snooping points ? By showing they are intercepting? (
5 ...

Don't lead with foaf generators, semweb caching, cert generators, or API info for cgi processes. Ensure the security model is on display, and folks can believe in non ca issued client cert credentials. After all, it's quite a claim...