Architecture and Use Cases

From: Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachmann@trialox.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 18:59:56 +0100
To: WebID XG <public-xg-webid@w3.org>
I was looking at the issues and was insecure if use cases should be added
there or if I should rather create an issue "identify use cases", then I
found the use cases and requirements draft[1] so I created ISSUES-41 for it.

However I also see that there is a category ("Product") labelled
"use-cases", I think raising issues for individual use cases might be better
than having them on a wiki page. I'll start creating a few use-cases as
issues.

Cheers,
Reto

1. http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements