WebID-ISSUE-40 (Glossary): A glossary of the preferred terms used for talking about the WebId architecture [WebID Spec]

From: WebID Incubator Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 21:16:05 +0000
To: public-xg-webid@w3.org

WebID-ISSUE-40 (Glossary): A glossary of the preferred terms used for talking about the WebId architecture [WebID Spec]

http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/40

Raised by: Reto Bachmann-Gmür
On product: WebID Spec

We should specify a set of abstract terms we use when writing and discussing about the WebId architecture and spec. This should help separating the discussion on architecture and ontology separated from implementation characteristics.